It seems to be correct based on your input? I have four records in there.
Three for IP's including my WAN and the last one. Am I also supposed to add
this to each internal IP I have in the record?

127.:allow,RELAYCLIENT="",DKSIGN="/var/qmail/control/domainkeys/%/private",RBL
SMTPD="",NOP0FCHECK="1"

192.168.1.:allow,RELAYCLIENT="",RBLSMTPD="",SENDER_NOCHECK="1",NOP0FCHECK="
1"
x.x.x.:allow,RELAYCLIENT="",RBLSMTPD="",SENDER_NOCHECK="1",NOP0FCHECK="1"

:allow,BADMIMETYPE="",BADLOADERTYPE="M",CHKUSER_RCPTLIMIT="50",CHKUSER_W
RONGRCPTLIMIT="10",QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/simscan"
,DKSIGN="/var/qmail/control/domainkeys/%/private",NOP0FCHECK="1"