Robert,

do you want to write a mail to infra and cc us. Alternately if you irc.freenode.net and go to #asfinfra there is usually someone
that can help on-line.

Carl.

Robert Greig wrote:
On 13/11/06, Daniel Kulp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Monday November 13 2006 10:46 am, Alan Conway wrote:
> Is it possible to get triggers to actually fix the properties rather
> than just abort the commit and tell you to fix them?

I don't think so.   I don't think you can modify the transaction.

Yes, that is correct. All you can do is abort the tran.

It would be nice IMO if you could apply auto-props at the repo though.

RG