I'd also like to keep the wiki.

To my mind, the tool is ok, We (In fact I should use 'I') only have to
contribute more.

There is, for example, a lot of knowledge on the ML which has not be put
back on the wiki.

Arnaud

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this  message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all  copies of this message.