> Unless and until Michael decides that he no longer wants to host the
> wiki, I think he has the final word.

No. While i "own" qpsmtpd.org and run the current wiki, my opinion is in
no way superiour than those of others. If the project (as represented by
us all) feels that a twiki would help it and someone is willing to host
one, i'm ready to pass the baton. If the project wants me to continue
hosting the wiki, thats fine as well, but twiki is a no-no for me. But
in the end the decision is up to you.

> I may be in a position to host the wiki before the end of February and
> I'd like to experiment with mirroring the content from Michael's server
> if that's ok with him.

No objections. The machine is on a plan with all traffic included. If you
need help by me, please let me know.

> Debian has very strict security guidlines and I expect that the Etch
> package will address most technical[*] concerns.

But debian does not do a code audit. Based on the occurances in the past
i believe that the code base might not be overly clean and probably not
written with security in mind. So there might be other security holes
hidden.

There is a saying in german "Wer einmal lügt, dem glaubt man nicht" (about:
we don't trust people caught lying once). Its some kind of the same
story here. The fact that some class of bugs with should haven't been
there in the first time (as said, the risk of user input is nothing new)
has been found multiple times combined with the attitude shown against
us brought me to my decision. But i'm not you, so you are free to decide
otherwise.

Regards
Michael

--
      It's an insane world, but i'm proud to be a part of it. -- Bill Hicks