On Mar 12, 2007, at 10:04 AM, Guy Hulbert wrote:

On Mon, 2007-03-12 at 09:53 -0700, Ask Bjørn Hansen wrote:
Oh no, please don't use Sourceforge for anything.  :-)

What's wrong with Sourceforge (just curious) ?

The interface is a pain to use -- in particular the "let's now click 8 times to download a file" thing.

If there's some problem with the contrib section in our regular svn,

The problem is that almost no-one has access [...]

I believe we've given a contrib directory to everyone who asked so far. :-)

we could move it to code.google.com.

Does that solve the access problem?  Does it include a suitable source
code repository component?

It has svn.

 - ask