Hi list,

Early this morning [CET] I released Qmail::Deliverable version 1.03 to
CPAN. This release includes Qmail::Deliverable::Comparison. Thanks again
for all the suggestions.

With this release, I will no longer announce changes to ::Comparison on
the mailinglist. The latest version can be found at
http://tnx.nl/Qmail::Deliverable::Comparison - which is a redirect to
the document on search.cpan.org.

I'll probably shuffle some solutions between level 0 and level 1, but I
don't expect any huge changes anymore. This categorization by qmail
support level (or "outoftheboxiness") works well for my purpose; much
better than the feature matrix that I originally used.

Here's the changelog for Q::D:

--
Met vriendelijke groet,  Kind regards,  Korajn salutojn,

  Juerd Waalboer:  Perl hacker  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  <http://juerd.nl/sig>
  Convolution:     ICT solutions and consultancy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>