I understand and it is quite a good idea. But unfortunately it would not be
very convenient, for example, in the train with so many devices connected to
USB. And thanks to "awokd" for the link. In my opinion, it would be worthwhile
that disposable sys-usb be the default and for the convenience that you can set
all this through a graphical interface.