Hello,

I'm happy to report that Lenovo 720 will run Qubes.  HCL report is attached.

Some notes about getting the machine running:

* The SATA controller must be set to AHCI in the BIOS to enable legacy
boot.  Qubes 3.2 comes with Xen 4.6.6, which doesn't play nice with a pure
UEFI boot.

* Also because of the above, after install you will need to adjust the
default EFI configuration with the instructions here:
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/uefi-troubleshooting/#boot-device-not-recognized-after-installing

* Change dom0 to use the 4.9 kernel to get all the hotkeys & touchscreen
working.  Drop the kernel & initrd files into /boot/efi/EFI/BOOT and change
the top entry of BOOTX64.cfg to use this kernel instead.

* The kernel appears to recognize the camera & Bluetooth, but I haven't
been able to get them to work yet.  Probably some configuration issue on my
part.

* Screen rotation does not appear to work.  The ideapad_laptop kernel
module raises an uncaught event when the screen is folded all the way back
(ie. for tablet mode).  So there's the possibility this will work in the
future, but not right now.

* No TPM chip for AEM.

Everything else works great.

- Paul M