Dear R developers,

Is there a way to pretest a package on the Solaris-sparc and solaris-x86
systems equivalent to the win-builder check?

My psych package (1.1.10 and 1.1.11) passes all checks for the Mac on my
system, on the win-builder checking system supported by Uwe, and then passes
Kurt's tests to install on CRAN.  But it then fails when being built for the
solaris systems.

Rather than burden Kurt and Uwe and the whole CRAN distribution process with
frequent attempts to fix the problem, it would be preferable if I could pretest
on a solaris system and then upload the final result.

I note from reading past queries to the list that this question has been asked
before and the solution seems to have been some nice soul  volunteering to test
a particular package.  A more general solution would seem preferred, if this is
possible.

Thanks.

Bill

William Revelle                    http://personality-project.org/revelle.html