Hi there,

Ive tried trawling the lists for a solution but I could not find any
matches.  I am typing up all my code on a Linux machine and I call this
other script file from my script file using source("foo.r").  Now sometimes
i access my folder from my Windows machine at work (the files are on
dropbox).  But of course my windows machine would not understand the linux
path name.

Is there any syntax for searching the file system for "foo.r" from within
the script file that I am writing?  I know that I can always change the
working directory to the one where the script file is stored but is there
any other way?

Thanks!
Abhisek Banerjee