Hello,

I have a question about the y-axis of plots.  Actually I had about 60
values.  About 80 percent of these values are less than 0.2, then the other
20 percent values are more than 4,max is 10.  So when I plot these values
together, the y-axis's range will go 0 to 10, and my major values (80%
values <0.2) will be pressed around 0 on the bottom, while other several
dots will scatter in the major part of the plot area.

Does anyone know how to assign the y-axis with uneven (jumping) ticks with
same width, like 0, 0.1, 1, 10,100 with the same width between?

Thanks a lot!

Yan