Dear R users,
  I hope to explain the concepts of skewness and kurtosis by generating
series of distributions with same skewness and different kurtosis or  with
same kurtosis and different skewness, but it seems that i cannot find the
right functions.
  I have searched the mailing list, but no answers were found.
  Is it possible to do that in R? Which function could be used?
  Thanks a lot.

--
With Kind Regards,

oooO:::::::::
(..):::::::::
:\.(:::Oooo::
::\_)::(..)::
:::::::)./:::
::::::(_/::::
:::::::::::::
[***********************************************************************]
Zhi Jie,Zhang ,PHD
Tel:+86-21-54237149
Dept. of Epidemiology,School of Public Health,Fudan University
Address:No. 138 Yi Xue Yuan Road,Shanghai,China
Postcode:200032
Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Website: www.statABC.com