Hi

I am trying to use randomForest for classification. I am using this
code:

> set.seed(71)
> rf.model <- randomForest(similarity ~ ., data=set1[1:100,],
importance=TRUE, proximity=TRUE)
Warning message:
The response has five or fewer unique values.  Are you sure you want to
do regression? in: randomForest.default(m, y, ...)
> rf.model

Call:
 randomForest(x = similarity ~ ., data = set1[1:100, ], importance =
TRUE,      proximity = TRUE)
               Type of random forest: regression
                     Number of trees: 500
No. of variables tried at each split: 10

          Mean of squared residuals: 0.1159130
                    % Var explained: 50.8

As you can see I get a regression model.  How can I make sure I get a
classification model?

Thanks .

Stephen

--