hi! All:

I wonder if someone has done this before...

I am writing several functions that conduct statistical analysis using a
GUI interface by Tcl/Tk, they share many identical GUI components. What
I am trying to do now is to simplify the code by writing a GUI
repository for all the components they use, thus save effort for code
maintenance.

Since they all use:

mainFrame <- tkcanvas(top)

--

I wonder if I can write functions that take mainFrame as an argument,
and call those functions from other place with initialized tkcanvas

Thanks
Hao