Here is an example that works with the scatterplot3d function (from the
package of the same name).  I only found 2 arguments that control the
projection, angle and scale.y:

library(scatterplot3d)
library(TeachingDemos)

# from example 1 of scatterplot3d

       zz <- seq(-10, 10, 0.01)
       xx <- cos(zz)
       yy <- sin(zz)

# controls

clist <- list( angle=list('slider', init=40, from=5, to=85, resolution=5),
scale.y = list('slider', init=1, from=0.5, to=1.5, resolution=0.1 ) )

tkexamp( scatterplot3d(xx,yy,zz), clist )

If you want a fancier plot (e.g. include more points, a plane, etc.) then
you can write a function with angle and scale.y arguments that calls all
the appropriate functions, then use that function with tkexamp.  If you
want even more ability to rotate then you may need to switch to using the
cloud function from lattice or rgl or do you own projections (or delve
further into using scatterplot 3d than I have).

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
538...@gmail.com