Hi, how are you?

I'm currently using createIntamapObject to create an interpolation object
of class 'idw'. The method is working fine but I'm getting a lot of text
output in the console which I suspect is slowing things down.
I tried to remove it by setting the debug.level parameter in the params
list to 0 like this:

interpolacion <- *createIntamapObject(*observations=observaciones,
formulaString=tendenciaEspacial,
predictionLocations=coordsAInterpolar[sel,],
intCRS=params$proj4StringAInterpolar,
targetCRS=params$proj4StringAInterpolar, class='idw',
*params=list(nclus=nCoresAUsar, nmin=params$nmin, nmax=params$nmax,
maxdist=params$maxdist, debug.level = 0)*,
outputWhat=outputWhat*)*

Is this the right way to do it? I can try to make a reproducible example if
it's needed.
Thanks in advance!
Pablo

Ing. Pablo Alfaro PiƱeyro