Dear all,

I am doing spatial analysis using the r-code "local moran" from the library
spdep. After employing some tests it comes to me that you can use 3 kinds of
alternative tests in the code, namely: "one of greater", "two.sided" e
"less", each giving distinct results for the p-values statistic. I know that
the alternative "one of greater" is default, and I wonder which one should I
use.

Can you guys help me?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Everton.

--
PhD-Student at the Centro de Desenvolvimento e Planejamento Regional-UFMG.
Doutorando do Centro de Desenvolvimento e Planejamento Regional-UFMG.

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]