Hi all;

I've just bought a SB Radio and want to get a bettery for it. I don't
really need a remote as I have various remotes from my other boxes and
therefore am happy just to buy a battery if necessary.

I've seen the official 'accessory pack' for £30 on amazon (battery and
remote) but there's no mention of the battery capacity (i.e. mAh). Cost
is £30

I've seen third party batteries which are 2000mAh retaining for around
£18.

My personal preference is to buy official kit but wonder if anyone can
confirm what the capacity is of the logitech battery and what
listeining time it's giving 'in the real world'???

Cheers

--
onemeg