*Urgent Vacancy for WELLHEAD TECHNICIAN*

*In this opportunity, I would like to inform you that we required well head
technician for our client in **Qatar**. Please let me know if you or your
friend interested with the offer* *below :*

*We are in the process of recruiting a Well Head Technician, the package
details are as follows and a copy of the job description is detailed below**
*

*Salary: QR 10,600 per month (every month) or Equal USD Nett 2,900 per
month.***

*28/28 Rotation (7 days per week, 12 hours per day)***

*Mob. Demob. and One round Rotation Tickets( vacation 28 days) to **
Indonesia** is Provided***

*Transportation/ Accommodation/Food Provided ***

*Job Description*:

Ø       Compile and implement preventative maintenance programs and
procedures for all offshore and onshore well heads.

Ø      Carry out preventative and breakdown maintenance on all offshore and
onshore wellheads.

Ø      Conduct stock control and ensure that there are sufficient critical
spares in stock.

Ø      Perform tasks as required by the Offshore Superintendent, Well
Services Supervisors and Platform Supervisor.

Ø      Prepare presentation graphics and other related documents as required
by Offshore Superintendent.

Ø      Assist Well Services Supervisor during Well Slick Line Work.

Ø      Preserves loyalty and confidentiality of the assigned work. Ensures
that confidential official information is not revealed to anyone other than
those specified to safeguard company's  interests.

Ø      Conducts all work activities in a safe and environmentally
responsible manner at all times by not taking on any tasks(s) that are
perceived to be unsafe.

Ø      Complies with the Company QHSE Management System.

Ø      Reports all incidents or near misses to supervisor/manager or a QHSE
representative.

Ø      Performs other similar or related duties as required or assigned by
supervisor/manager.

*Educational Requirements / Qualifications:*

* *(Formal education and professional qualifications and associations.)

v      High School, Trade/ Technical School Certificate is preferable.

v      Mechanical technical Qualification.

*Experience **    : *(Years required for an acceptable level of
performance.)

Ø      Minimum of 4-5 years experience performing wellhead maintenance work
in a large oil and gas company organisation.

Ø      Minimum 2 years experience in Wellhead/well integrity maintenance.
Familiar with wellhead make-up both onshore and offshore.

 Please send your CV to us : *chairil at lansima dot
com<chairil%20at%20lansima%20dot%20com>
* or  hrd  at lansima dot com <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*PT.LANSIMA HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT*

*Address: Jl. Tegal parang Utara No.41. *

*Mampang Prapatan-Jakarta Selatan 12790*

*Telp: 00 62 21 79196226 Fax: 00 62 21 7992283*

*Mobile**: 00 62 8158917786*

*Web site: **www.lansima.com* <http://www.lansima.com/>

*Skype ID : iskandarmuda74*

*Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Website: http://www.rantaunet.org