From: Danar Listiawan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mar 6, 2008 10:43 AM
Subject: Re: Job opportunites in oil and gas (offshore platform
project)...
To: Brian Foster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Brian,
thanks for this valuable information. I'll pass this to all my colleagues

Brgds,
Danar

On 3/6/08, Brian Foster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear Danar,
Our client an engineering consultant for the oil and gas industry is
urgently looking for:

1) E & I Designer

  -should have 10yrs experience in oil and gas industry
   -must have experience in offshore platform projects
   -based in Kuala Lumpur.

2) Piping PDS Designer

   - about 8-10yrs experience in refinery, petrochemical , LNG, projects.
   -based in Jakarta

3) Lead Process Engineer  /  Sr Structural Engineer

-experience in offshore platform engineering, detail design, FEED .etc...
- based in Balik Papan.

Other urgent positions in Malaysia:

1) Lead Structural Engineer
2) Lead Process Engineer
3) Lead Electrical Engineeer
4) Engineering Manager
5) Snr Mechanical Rotating Engineer
6) Snr Structural Engineer
7) Senior Process Engineer
8) Senior Electrical Engineer
9) Senior Mechanical Static Engineer
10) Project Engineer.
11) Sr Instrument Engineer

requirement :

-must have good experience in detail engineering, design, FEED for
offshore platform projects -For Senior, should have at least 10-12yrs
experience in oil and gas with 5yrs in offshore engineering.
-For Lead position should have 15yrs experience in oil and gas and good
experience in offshore engineering.
-based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

I sincerely appreciate if you can recommend suitable candidates for me to
contact. Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Brian Foster
Recruitment Consultant
NES Overseas Ltd

Tel: 603-23812200
Fax: 603-23810700

Queen's Award for Enterprise 2007 for International Trade
Engineering Staffing Company of the Year 2006/7 (ATSCo)
Best International Recruitment Firm 2006 (Recruiter Awards for Excellence)
To find out more about our awards, please click HERE

Visit our Web Sites:

www.nesgroup.com | www.nes.co.uk | www.nesoverseas.com |
www.nestrack.co.uk | www.nescoit.co.uk | www.aimacademy.com

__._,_.___
http://kampung-ugm.org Agregator blog Alumni Kampus nDeso

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format
to Traditional
Recent Activity
 2
New Members
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Kickstart
Sign up today!
Be a career mentor
for undergrads.
Home Improvement
on Yahoo! Groups
Find tips & tricks
for doing it yourself.
Y! Groups blog
the best source
for the latest
scoop on Groups.
.

__,_._,___
Disclaimer Message:

eTrust SCM for SMTP has analyzed the attached email and, based on its
content, has determined that it is including a link to a nonproductive
site.
The company policy is to identify the message as spam and attach it to
this email. In the future, these types of messages may be blocked. If you
believe this message has been incorrectly identified as spam, please
contact your system administrator.

The following information may be used by your system administrator to
evaluate the message: