AssWr, tanyo sajo ame Om Google, "sydney mosque", sambuah kalua kasado
alahe. Saya di bagian bumi  sana bisa dpt info ini.
wah, boleh bagarah saketek, asal jangan bagero, .S2  di Sydney ko cari
info ini sama alumni?? di ID. Dalam masa yg namanya infomation
superhigway and abundance of information', INFORMATION IN SECOND IS ON
YOUR FINGER TIPS.
KALAU mau peta nya. go to google map.. bla bla..
Thx. Muzirman
=================================

Ahl Al-Sunna Wal-Jamaah Association Musallah
All prayers, Khutbah in Arabic, occasionally English.
132 Haldon St (lakemba arcade top floor)
Lakemba 2195
Phone: (02) 9758 3406
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Al Hijrah Mosque - Tempe
- Available for 5 times prayers, all brothers and sisters are welcome.
- Jum'at prayer at 1:15 PM in Indonesia and English
45 Station St
Tempe - NSW 2044
Phone: +61-2-95911593
Fax: +61-2-95911593
Web: http://www.cidensw.net
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Al Sahabah Masjid, Kelso, Bathurst
The Al Sahabah Masjid is always open and can be accessed at any time
for the worship of Allah. Our Jummah Salat is at 1.30pm and the
khutbah is in Arabic and English. Both brothers and sisters are
welcome and there is a room for sisters and separate ablution
facilities available. Entry to the Masjid is via the carport entrance.
There is an enclosed play area available in the back yard however
children must be supervised at all times. Non muslims are most welcome
to visit this House of Allah. Please call to arrange an appointment.
Contact: Dr Solimon Gilany
75 Bonner Street
Kelso, a suburb of Bathurst, 2795
Mobile: 0418 496 166
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Armidale New England Mosque
The mosque is situated in the main entrance of the University of New
England (opposite the Security Office, adjacent to the Deer Park and
the Boolaminbah tennis courts) Friday Jummah: 1:15pm -to- 2:00pm
Accessing the Mosque: You can access the mosque any time, and you will
need to sign in to borrow a key from the Security Office Note: New
England Mosque is the only Islamic institution in the region from
Newcastle (NSW) in the south to Brisbane (QLD) in the north
Booloominbah Drive
Armidale 2350
Phone: 02 6773 5151
Mobile: 02 6772 2463
Web: http://www.une.edu.au/mosque/
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Arncliffe Mosque (Masjid Fatima Al Zahrah)
3 - 5 Wollongong Rd
Arncliffe 2205
Web: http://www.icnsw.org.au/alzahra2.html

Artarmon Musallah
23 Hampden Rd (200m from Artarmon station)
Artarmon

Ashfield Mussallah
1/27 HOLDEN ST
ASHFIELD 2131
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Auburn Gallipoli Mosque
This majestic Mosque can be visited by non-Muslims at any time by
appointment. A tour guide will be organized for group visits. Please
visit their website or contact them for more information. Khutbah in
Turkish.
15-19 North Parade
Auburn 2133
Phone: 02 9646 5972
Fax: 02 9643 1758
Web: http://www.gallipolimosque.org.au/
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Auburn Musallah
12-16 Harrow Road
Auburn 2144
Phone: 02 9820 3553

Bankstown Mosque
All Prayers, Khutbah in English and Arabic.
2 Winspear Ave
Bankstown 2200
Phone: 02-9707-4842

2008/7/22 Darul M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Sanak kasadoanno.
>

> Mohon mambantu informasi ko, jikok ado nan bisa manolong.
>

> Salam
>
> Darul St.P

UNTUK DIPERHATIKAN:
- Wajib mematuhi Peraturan Palanta RantauNet, mohon dibaca & dipahami! Lihat di
http://groups.google.com/group/RantauNet/web/peraturan-rantaunet
- Tulis Nama, Umur & Lokasi anda pada setiap posting
- Dilarang mengirim email attachment! Tawarkan kepada yg berminat & kirim
melalui jalur pribadi
- Dilarang posting email besar dari >200KB. Jika melanggar akan dimoderasi atau
dibanned
- Hapus footer & bagian tdk perlu dalam melakukan reply
- Jangan menggunakan reply utk topik/subjek baru