Assalaamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu

Garah urang di lapau sabalah ambo lalukan.............

*Hello.**
This is so cute...I had to share.*

**

** *
Never Lie to a Woman*
*
A man called home to his wife and said, ' Honey, I have been asked to go
fishing up in Canada with my boss & several of his Friends

We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that
promotion I've been wanting, so could you please pack enough clothes for a
week and set out my rod and fishing box. We're leaving from the office & I
will swing by the house to pick my things up'
' Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pyjamas. '

The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife she is, did
exactly what her husband asked.

The following weekend he came home a little tired but otherwise looking good
.

The wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught many fish?

He said, 'Yes! Lots of salmon, some bluegill, and a few swordfish. But why
didn't you pack my new blue silk pyjamas like I asked you to do?' **

You'll love the answer...**

The wife replied, 'I did. They're in your fishing box ...' * *
Never Lie To A Woman...!!!*

UNTUK DIPERHATIKAN, melanggar akan dimoderasi/dibanned:
- Anggota WAJIB mematuhi peraturan serta mengirim biodata! Lihat di:
http://groups.google.com/group/RantauNet/web/peraturan-rantaunet
- Tulis Nama, Umur & Lokasi di setiap posting
- Hapus footer & seluruh bagian tdk perlu dalam melakukan reply
- Untuk topik/subjek baru buat email baru, tidak dengan mereply email lama
- DILARANG: 1. Email attachment, tawarkan disini & kirim melalui jalur pribadi;
2. Posting email besar dari 200KB; 3. One Liner