Is the code RECALC VAR no longer a valid code?
I have this in much of my code but when creating new forms and reports I get an
error message that "this command is currently unsupported".

I thought I saw something on the list a while back about this but cannot find
it in my notes.

James Belisle

Making Information Systems People Friendly Since 1990
[cid:image001.jpg@01CD8CE2.FB048F50]