From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com <rbase-l@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Larry
Haas
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2021 9:45 PM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBASE-L] - Doing a replace in a data field in RBASE

Good evening everyone:

I am new to RBASE and was looking at the string manipulation functions and
couldn't find one that would work for me.

I would like to change a database field similar to using the find and replace
function in Excel.

In my street name field I have ("Black Gold Ln", "Mirage Ln", etc.). I would
like to mass blast this field by changing all of my "Ln"s to "Lane".

Would someone know how I could accomplish that?

Thanks,

Larry Haas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbase-l/CAB3VSUWEkyyD9D4uBj8FPHbSh3JtyZNJ1XmMx%2BVcL7mceEFA2g%40mail.gmail.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbase-l/CAB3VSUWEkyyD9D4uBj8FPHbSh3JtyZNJ1XmMx%2BVcL7mceEFA2g%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>