Crosspost from iBOB, doing a major garage clean up and lots of stuff has to
go.
Paypal Personal please.
Shipping is NOT included in prices. I prefer using Priority mail, but can
send First Class for smaller items. Wheelsets will be sent with Bike
Flights.
Contact offlist if interested.
Local pickup works. I'm in River Grove, IL.
Chainring sizes on cranksets can be swapped out for other sizes that I have.
Thanks,
David

1. Nitto B132 Rando Bar Setup - 44cm wide bar, Shimano Tiagra brake levers,
Soma Shotwell polished silver threadless stem, +/- 10degrees, 11cm, red
Newbaums cloth tape (clear shellacked) - $75

2. MKS Sylvan Pedals - silver, standard version - $15

3. Sake CR Double Crankset - technically a triple (takes removable inner
spacers and nonstandard bolts which I don't have) setup as a 110bcd double
with new Willow chainrings 46/34, used, there's some shoe rub/wear on the
driveside arm - $40

4. Sugino Triple Crankset - older 80s crank 175mm, arms are kinda beat but
tapers/threads are fine, setup with new Willow chainrings - 49/37/25 - $45

5. Suntour Mountech ATB/Touring Derailleur Set - front triple, long cage
rear, could be cleaned up a bit - $30

6. Shimano 600 50/39 Crankset - FC-6207, 170mm, 130bcd, setup with a new
Willow 50t chainring and a lightly used 39t Shimano ring - $60

7. Shimano 600 Road Double 50/38 Crankset - FC-6207, 175mm, 130bcd, setup
with a new Willow 50t chainring and a lightly used REAL (brand) 38t
chainring and new Sugino chainring bolts - $60

8. Shimano Dura Ace 42t Single Crankset - FC-7400, 175mm, 130bcd, setup
with a  TA 42t chainring (red anodized) and a TA F15 chainguard - $70

9. Velocity A23 650b Rims - polished silver, new, 36h, pair - $100

10. Vee Rubber V12 Tires - 29x1.95", folding bead, used lots of tread left
- $40

11. Soma Oxford Handlebars - bar ends shortened about 3cm, does not take
bar end shifters/levers - $20

12. SKS P45 Fenders - original, non-mudflap version for 700c, used - $20

13. 700c Wheelset - Alex DM18 rims, presta, older version w/ eyelets,
25.4mm outer width, Shimano Deore rear hub (no skewer), 135mm, 7-speed
HG/UG freehub, front Formula non-branded polished silver high flange
cartridge bearing hub (bolt-on, hollow axle can be shortened to use skewer)
- $80

14. 650b Wheelset - Rigida Zac 19 rims, presta, same extrusion I believe as
Weinmann version but these have double eyelets, 36h, rear Shimano Parallax
hub (no skewer), missing outer rubber bearing cover, front Formula
non-branded polished silver high flange cartridge bearing hub (axle
originally was bolt-on, but is hollow so I shortened axle and used a quick
release skewer, no skewer included) - $80

21. Schwalbe Smart Sam Tires - pair, 26x2.1, folding bead version, low
miles - $45

22. Scwalbe Furious Fred Tires - pair, 29x2.0, low miles as well - $50