I have no doubt that was an interesting ride, Kai- especially with the
holiday! It seems even the mild mannered folks in my neighborhood go a
little nuts, the JRT must have been happening at 1 am!

I should strive to live more like you and do some more serious night
riding.... I always intend to, but bed always wins.

Let me know if you ever are up for a nocturnal ride!

-Robert,
SLC