Like Matthews 1:1? Not quite; more road-like than even that "road bike for
dirt", though that Matthews is pretty road-like in fit and handling for a
bike suitable for 3" sand. Lower bar, quicker handling, perhaps even more
bb drop; Possible? Desirable in real life instead of imagination? Dunno,
would leave that to the builder. More pavement focused than the Matthews
1:1 but more dirt capable than Matthews 2:1 with 42 mm tires (26) max.