Bumping this. In addition to seeking a set of Paul Canti or Paul Love
levers, I'd be willing to trade for any quality (vintage or otherwise) long
pull lever in glossy black finish, suitable for pulling V-brakes.

Additional notes: the Paul Cross levers are capable of being run as
standalone levers, in addition to their intended in-line functionality.

Eric