As the weather turns cooler, I am starting to dwell on winter
projects.  A lot of them are home and family related, but some of them
are Riv-ish, so I thought I would share.  In 2010 I pretty much
overhauled my stable of bikes, and now am almost 100% dialed.  So I'm
not due for any complete overhauls.  I am building a second
configuration for my Bombadil.  It's set up for dedicated dirt riding
now, but I'll be putting together a Campeur kit for it this winter
(drop bars, fenders, racks, bags).  So next time a week-plus touring
opportunity presents itself, the Bombadil will be the bike for it.

What do you do in the winter?  Overhaul your favorite bike?  Go
through the parts stash and clean house?  Start up a new bike
project?  Take on a restoration?