This is the second suggestion for the Element. You find plenty of front seat
comfort too.
Thanks for your insight (no pun).

-----Original Message-----
From: j4gitr <jstoes...@comcast.net>
Sender: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 20:52:24
To: RBW Owners Bunch<rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [RBW] Re: Informal Tall Riders Group: What is the best vehicle for
 hauling your bike?

I'm driving a Honda Element. I put my 68 cm Waterford Adventure Cycle
inside. I have toted it with another bike and our gear for Ragbrai and
the Katy trail with my 6'4" 280# cousin next to me in the front seat.
It's been one of the greatest most versatile vehicles I have ever
owned. I'm 6'6" 99PBH. Long legs and I fit comfortably. I've been
driving it for 4 years now.