Seems like there was some sort of description about the wool and the
sheep in an older print catalogue, but I can't swear to it.  I think
they were made in Scotland.

I wear the vest and a button-collar long-sleeve version all the time
in Seattle; they're three season garments.  They look great, wear
well, and fit sensibly.  I had a cardigan, but was told to send it
back for a replacement due to a batch with very crooked "plackets".
Mine was crooked, I sent it back, they didn't reorder, and I ended up
(disappointed) with a credit.

I'll buy a cardigan certainly, and perhaps another vest. My vest has
one pocket in back, and I never put jank in it as all my bikes have
bags somewhere. The long-sleeve has three pockets, but I like the idea
that these v2 units sound as if they'll be pocket free. I'm just
thrilled that they'll be ready. In time. For summer.  Perhaps they'll
accept pre-orders, as it might be difficult to actually pull the
trigger in June or July.