Well, these look fantastic. I love them all and especially the
cardigan. I missed any earlier round(s) of this kind of sweater. So I
don't have the slightest idea how much these things might cost. But if
there's an appropriate size for me (XXL as in the t-shirts/sweatshirt,
not XXL as in wool tops), I will definitely get at least one.

Yours,
Thomas Lynn Skean