All good choices so far.

I'll add - Bemidji Woolen Mills heavy wool shirt.  Although a Filson
wool works well, too.
Red Wing boots.  Can't remember the model, but list member Tim clued
me in on these last year.  The best I've used.

Riv wool usually under everything with MUSA pants and REI wind pants
on top.  Sometimes the Rivendell rain pants.  Unfortunately, I
purchased those in too small a size (M instead of L).  They fit, but
not optimal.

Socks - Thermohair.  Although my wife is knitting me a pair.  When it
gets cold, a pair of Sealskinz on top.

Will also be using the new Woolywarm sweaters more.  Have the Sargant
and Buttonup with a Rollynecker on the way (embiggened for more
layering room).

And often a balaclava or Craft skull cap under helmet.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN
(who is hoping this winter is nowhere near as bad as the last)