Thanks for the reply.

I don't have any other scripts running on scene except those in Avatar-
demo. I tested taking off instructions.js which has only widget in the
scene, but same thing still occurs. I also tried those debug prints
and they printed fine when i had less than 99 entities but not when I
added one entity more. Only thing that happens when I right click with
mouse is that cursor disappears and doesn't move until I release it
again.

I also tried changing inputmappers context priorities in
simpleavatar.js, but they didn't seem to affect anything.

I put my test scene to pastebin: http://pastebin.com/ynAeP2g2
(avatar.txml from Avatar-demo with dummy entities)
Maybe someone can test if it works on them. I have used
avatarapplication.js, simpleavatar.js and exampleavataraddon.js from
Avatar-demoscene.

- Teemu