URGENT- PLEASE DISTRIBUTE TO ALL YOUR EMAIL LISTS! URGENT

Do you or anyone else you know have shares in North Ltd?  We have been
working with North shareholders regarding North's development of the
Jabiluka uranium mine in Kakadu National Park.  The traditional owners of
the Jabiluka area, the Mirra people, are completely opposed to the mine
going ahead.  We are now at a crucial stage of getting enough shareholders
to create dissent within the company, and to get North to drop the project.

If you or anyone you know have shares in North, please Email their contact
details to          [EMAIL PROTECTED]

and we will send them out the relevant information.

If you would like more information, feel free to ring us on 02 9552 2355

Thanks, Chris Doran

PLEASE DISTRIBUTE THIS MESSAGE TO ALL AVAILABLE EMAIL LISTS AND FAXSTREAMS