funny how rights, duties and pleasures get confused and disintegrate instead of
boosting and buoying each other.

When our rights to self-determination and tradition are overruled by
neighbours/invaders, the old duties/pleasures of passing on some secure knowledge
erode at an equal pace.
Now, if your rights are interpreted by a hybrid and to you alien standard, you don't
smoothly live up and/or into a situation where your soul and spirit find meaning in
the world.
Jewish people have an ossified branch which hold tradition sacred at an all cost
peril. Fanaticism comes from the desire to restore stuff, long memories and devaluing
perceptions.

In an international court of law with any sort of clout, all whities would have to
repatriate before and if they want to earn a right to push back the fundamentalislamic
front at their rapidly fraying edges the way they think they are allowed to; and that
goes for both russia (chechenia) and the states (Yugoslavia).

Hanging garden fanaticism is not a feudal society's thing I guess. I once had a job
surveying for a desalinated water pipeline system in Saudi Arabia, but it's been
decades and I hear of no forests having been planted, nor do I hear much good news on
this issue from Oceania.
---
http://members.tripod.com/~poetpiet/Blabsabs_Index.htm
4 Mb pics; 5 Mb text (colourful throughout) by palpable piet
who's arch enemy pith to pinches punching paraclete peter comments:
"not bad for a dabbler"
http://huizen.dds.nl/~poetpiet (half an Mb in Dutch; de rest bij tripod)

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com