Songlines-l

Sydney event

As part of writer's week in Sydney, anthropologist Diane Bell
will be talking about her book "Ngarrindjeri Wurruwarrin - a
world that is, was and will be" which deals with Ngarrindjerri
women's struggle to protect their interests in the Hindmarsh
Island bridge affair.

I am hoping that she will raise some issues relevant to
a discussion about cosmology.

Professor Bell will be speaking on Friday 21 May, 10-11am, at the
Bangarra Mezzanine. I think that is at Wharf 4/5 at Walsh Bay.
No booking apparently.No cost as far as i can see. How about a donation to
their fund?

details on the website http://www.sydney.citysearch.com.au

If others are going maybe we could meet up for a coffee? Always
good to put a face to an e-person.

Bruce