I don't know who this personis, but not so long ago we had trouble
withhim/her on a (US)First Nations list that I am on... a troll...

The official reason for the slaughter is that they have tested positive for
> > Brucellosis antibodies.
> > >Brucellosis can be controlled by vaccination with Strain 19 Serum.

It should be noted that the Buffalo that have been killed thus far haven't
had this virus... I'm not even sure that the Buffalo can even get the
virus...