So we have to either get rpm 4.0 on our systems somehow or use another
method of installing the rawhide other than cd?  I would like to see how
the gui install has changed but that is a no go with any installation
type except cd.  BTW, Window Maker sig 11's no matter if you use the
0704 rpm or compile it yourself with the rawhide 0704.  It did it in the
last rawhide also.