Hello RedHat list

My question concerns PnP configuration via BIOS. I have a notebook PC
(Gateway solo 2500) running Linux kernel 2.2 (RedHat 6.0 I believe), with
Phoenix NoteBIOS 4.0. My BIOS is setup with the PnP operating system option
marked yes. When I look in the BIOS setup screen I see that I/O addresses,
IRQs and DMA channels are given for my NeoMagic NMA2 sound chip (an ISA
device). My question is this: After Linux boots up will I be able to trust
these I/O address, IRQs and DMA channels when writing code? If you can not
answer this question can
you refer me to a list that should be able to do so?

Thanks for your help,
Daniel