Thanks very much to those who replied to my problem getting a
crypted version of zip and unzip.  I've managed to download a
source RPM for a slightly older version of the programs and have
used the info in it's spec file to modify the new version's spec
file.  I've successfully built new crypted packages of the zip
and unzip utilities that are distributed with RedHat.

Thanks very much!

TTYL

--
Mike A. Harris                                     Linux advocate
Computer Consultant                                  GNU advocate

... Our continuing mission: To seek out knowledge of C, to explore
strange UNIX commands, and to boldly code where no one has man page 4.