I think i'll have to agree with Steven, there are so many free ISP's, free
mail accounts, free everything really, that destroying one of their accounts
wont do anything. Meeting force with force is generally the only way to get
something done.... oh and its FAR more fun ;-)

Danny
CTX Europe LTD

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I think that prosecuting spammers is far too polite. I had a spammer target
my hotmail account, filling it up with up to 5 of the same e-mail because my
address was in it 5 times. I tried reasoning with them, and they'd say
they'd take me of their list but they never did. So one day I found they
were online at the same time I was because of some e-mails coming in at the
same time. I got their IP address and nuked them. Then I thought - if I
configure my mail client at work to automatically run a program when e-mail
comes in from that person I can do all sorts of things. Over a period of 6
months, I ended up installing a trojan on his pc - thanks to microsoft vbs
support - cheers microsoft! - nuked him several thousand times whenever he
sent an e-mail to me automatically and eventually setup netcat on his pc to
give me a dos prompt via telnet. I then went on to IRC and asked some people
in some leet-hacker channel what it means when you telnet to a dos prompt,
gave them the ip addy and never heard from him again. Apparently they were
all on his machine, having fun with the format command :)

The moral of the story is - legal action can stop a spammer, but trashing
their equipment and making their lives hell is more fun - and less
expensive.

This email has been scanned for viruses using Trend Interscan Virus Wall
Title: RE: ADV: High Search Engine Placement