Marc,

Thank you for the quick review and feedback.  Below are responses to your early
comments:

    - would be good to include specific text about jscontact, so when we switch
to it, this document does not need rev.

Agreed, that was thought about while drafting, but we initially left it out.
I'm confident that the extension will work with JSContact, but some text would
help for clarity.

    - I really would like to have an IANA registry for the « reason » property.
Because this would be potentially displayed to the user, and to avoid having
all variations of the same reason in different words. A registry of reserved
words would also facilitate translation in multiple languages.

We had a desire to stay away from needing to setup an IANA registry for
redaction.  I view the reason property as not a good candidate for an IANA
registry, since it's meant to be a human readable informational value that
includes normative language not to be used as a client processing dependency.
This is a good discussion item.

Thanks,

--

JG