I'm having another problem when running reiser4 on top of software raid 0
(dmraid)...

I can work the filesystem fine (mount, copy, create, delete, move, etc...) -
even big ammount of data (> 3Gb) as a separate (non / - root folder)
filesystem. But if I try to mount this filesystem as the root filesystem I get
a segmentation fault in the init script (in the process to update the /etc/mtab
file (line 413 Fedora Core 5 init script). The line "mount -f /" goes fine; but
the line "mount -f /proc" generates the error)...

The same procedure with a ext3 filesystem goes fine, so apparently it's not the
init script, neither the software raid or the kernel (2.6.16.22 with 2.6.16-4
reiser4 patch)

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Diego