The
tuning for the WP-642 is the same as the 641, but you'll have to
tune the additional 2 cavities on the radio side; which are simply
Band-Pass:
http://www.repeater-builder.com/pdf/wp641.pdf

Kevin

This may also help:
http://www.repeater-builder.com/pdf/wp643.pdf

Kevin

I *may* have gotten the 642 and 643 mixed up.  At any rate, the information is in the two PDF's above.
The 642 *appears* to have 6-BPBR cavities, whereas the 643 is 4-BPBR (like the 641) with 2 additional BPF's on the radio side.

It's early......  WCIS

Kevin

Yes, the 642 has 6 BP/BR cavities, unlike my 222Mc duplexer (WP-652) that has 4 BP/BR cavities with 2 BP cavities like the 643. Thanks for the links.

-KGB