I enjoyed the comment about not touching anything and you will get
comments that the repeater is not working as well as it used to.  Here's
another one:

You go up to the site to make an adjustment ot take a power reading and as
soon as you go to turn off the repeater, "Bill" and "Bob" (names have been
changed to protect the guilty) start talking on the machine after hopping
over from another repeater.  You let them talk a few minutes but realize
that they are in it for the long haul, so you politely break in and tell
them you are up at the site and need to shut the repeater off for a while.
 "Bill" and "Bob" politely apologize - inquire what you will be doing to
the repeater, then tell you what they have been doing the last week and
then start talking again between themselves, forgetting that you wanted to
turn the machine off.... LOL  It's happened to me many times!  LOL