-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe
Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2006 2:13 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Switching PL on and of on a TS-32

I decided to try the method someone suggested for keying the repeater
transmitter encode PL on and off with active COS.  I switched the ground
connection on and off to key the TS-32 PL deck.  This works, except that
when the tone turns off I get a sound that is best described as "squeege"
as it shuts off.  I assume this is the oscillator loosing voltage and the
tone changing frequency.  Anybody else have this problem?  I'm about to
just go back to switching the PL audio line and leaving the TS-32 on all
the time..

73, Joe, K1ike