If I do two antennas, the best I can do is about 30db isolation (30ft
separation, 6db multi-bay folded dipole antenna on bottom, 9db 2m/440 base
station antenna on top), or I can get close to the same isolation with a
circulator and one antenna.. so I don't see a difference there and one
antenna really simplifies things. (plus gets more gain and height compared
to the dipole array mounted low on the tower).. there is another issue, a
2nd antenna is at best a month away before I can slip it into the budget - I
have the base antenna available now.

Going to split the simplex radios with a circulator on each.. anything that
leaks through from transmit to receive will be 30db down and have to get
through the receive splitter and receive filters on the other receivers
before it can be a problem. Also, non-mechanical so removes a potential
point of failure !!

I've done some checking around for "stars".. haven't found any - I'm
combining three transmitters - so 4 ports ?? got some vendors or links I can
look at ?? If I can use the star to eliminate hybrid couplers, that would be
great :-) that would leave me with a 2 stage isolator and one or more cans
per transmitter.

I don't have t-pass cavities, but since I'm still acquiring cavities, I can
get them if warranted. I've got 4 regular band pass cans right now, 2 more
on ebay I'm trying to get, and a 6 can helical BR/BR duplexer that I can use
for a really deep notch if I need it somewhere (or will become part of the
receiver filters if I decide to stack BR filters for receive, as per my

  _____