Well it just seems like once a month I get about 20
messages in a row from that list.

I would be happy to help if that would make it so that
messages would get through quicker.  I don't have the time
to be a full admin on the list though.  I run serveral
other lists on my own list server and I have never had
problems keeping up with them.  Now granted my list server
doesn't get all of the spam users that yahoo does so there
isn't as much work.

Vern