I have seen at least one clearly demonstrated case where even
adjacent hard-line runs have had excessive mutual energy coupling.

Go figure...

   ****

As an optimist I hope for the best using the supplied cables.

As a skeptic I'm pleasantly surprised when the supplied cables
work as described.

As a pessimist I'm not surprised when a gremlin or a train-wreck
finds its way into a time critical duplexer - antenna system
project.

cheers,
s.